Reporting to: Operations Supervisor
Closing date for applications: Fri Feb 02 2018
To act as the first point of contact for all site visitors. To deal with enquiries promptly and helpfully and direct visitors to the relevant departments.
You will be working at our security gate along side the security team so experience in these types of roles will be valuable.
• Issue all necessary forms of ID passes to Staff, Tenants, Productions and Visitors.
• Issue the correct levels of access control with each ID badge.
• Issue all necessary forms of Vehicle passes to Staff, Tenants, Productions and Visitors.
• Basic Access control (Net2) trouble shooting.
• Build good working relationships and be on hand to assist and advise productions on the best way to use the access control systems provided.
• Ensure visitors are logged in via the stop ware system and they are collected using the correct protocol.
• Ensure all necessary paper work is completed by all personnel included VPI forms and issue relevant documents such as studio regulations and security policy.
• Take, record and pass on accurate messages.
• Diary management to contain relevant information relating to appointments and expected arrival times.
• Maintain all documentation and databases in line with department needs.
• Dealing and filing email traffic and correspondence.
• To maintain a high standard of reception cleanliness and to be responsible for ordering the stationary and reception supplies.
• Continually monitor systems and suggest ways of improvement.
• Help to train new Operations assistants within the reception department and ensure high levels of knowledge are maintained.
• Issue additional tasks to the Operations assistants when required.
• Reporting of damage to studio facilities, fixtures and fittings.
• Reporting security issues, such as illegally parked cars/blocked fire hydrants etc.
• Observe the studio regulations at all times.
• Observing and complying of Company health and safety policy and practices.
• To offer operational support to the Groups other studios when required.
• Any other duties as deemed appropriate by Operations Supervisor or Operations Manager.
Competencies and Qualifications:
• Have a good knowledge of access control systems (preferably Net2).
• Be passionate about delivering first class customer service at all times.
• Excellent communication and customer care skills.
• Shows initiative.
• Able to build good working relationships.
• Capable of working without supervision.
• Prepared to take responsibility for tasks.
• Excellent organisation skills and attention to detail.
• Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Strong team player.
• Health and Safety aware.
Personality: Friendly and outgoing personality with a good sense of humour. Responsible attitude, dependable and punctual. Keen to develop their own skills and be a key team player. An interest in the film and television industry.
Personal Situation: Able to commute reliably to the office bases, Pinewood Studios and Shepperton Studios. Able to work flexible hour’s dependent on Company requirements.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2010 or later, particularly Outlook, Excel and Word, Internet and email. Have a good knowledge of access control systems.
Literacy and Numeracy: Good literacy and numeracy skills.
Business Skills: Able to interact with clients and all levels of staff. Must be confident and professional when dealing with customers, face-to-face and via telephone/emails.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to: Recruitment@pinewoodgroup.com
Please note we have the right to close the position earlier than the closing date advertise
NO AGENCIES NEED APPLY